Friday, July 31, 2009

CFD Day 4

Day 4 of our vacation ...

Our family old time photo ... Jenna and Nathan ... Nathan wanted to point his gun at his sister and we almost had to take it away. This thing was born while we were there. Mom is a miniature horse, dad is a miniature donkey so he is called a ponky. He's really small ... smaller than our yellow lab Molly. Still we liked Rosebud better. The day after he was born every single night we had to listen to the dad heehaw all night long ... he missed his soul mate I guess. The warden left the jail doors open and he has escaped ... if you have seen him please do not apprehend yourselves ... call authorities!
Nathan, me and Jenna waiting impatiently for Jake Owens to hurry up. BRING ON THE KENNY! This was right before Nathan handcuffed the old ladies behind us to the rail. Oh. yes. he. did. *sigh*
Jake Owens. He's okay.

And there is Kenny ... and so are the rest of these photo's in this post. Sorry.


Kenny on the big screen.

Kenny and some reggae guy ...
Kenny and Jake Owens.Kenny and Uncle Cracker.
Daily Quote:
“I love living my life in flip-flops,” he says with a laugh. “I met a guy in the islands a while ago [who] told me he hadn’t worn a pair of shoes in three years! I thought, ‘Man, that’s the life!’ ”
Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment