Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CFD Day 1

Even though we are home now I thought you'd want to see how our trip panned out. We left for Cheyenne on Tueday July 21st and came home on Sunday July the 26th ...


So here is a few pictures of day one ...


Nathan sitting in the truck to go. We were waiting on Jason to decide he had all he needed. It took him awhile. And of course Jenna taking a nap.

Okay, that's it for day 1. Sorry ... we were traveling and sitting up the camp most of the day that day. Check back tomorrow for more CFD photos.

Daily Quote/song:

Mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys

Don't let 'em pick guitars and drive them old trucks

Make 'em be doctors and lawyers and such

Mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys

They'll never stay home and they're always alone

Even with someone they love.

From Willie Nelson

My mom used to sing this song to me when I was a kid, it reminds me of her when I hear it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment