Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not much else to do ...

Well, for the past 2 weeks at one time during the whole time one of my kids has been sick if not both of them. Jenna started with it last week, got well, Nathan got sick, got well, Jenna came down with fever, cough, body aches, low energy ... 2 days later, Nathan got the same thing. In talking with a nurse at the doctors office ... sounds like influenza but the time frame has passed for the medication to become effective. So ... Jenna has been homebound since Monday, Nathan since Tuesday. It's driving me a little cranky and I need to get out of the house even if it is just taking the garbage sack to the "dump truck". In my cabin feverish time home alone with these kids, I found a really funny guy on youtube so I decided to add some spice to this entry and put it on here. I hope you enjoy it too ...

*Before you start this video, go down to the bottom of the blog and stop the music so you can hear what this guy's favorite Bible verse is ... *

No comments:

Post a Comment