Sunday, April 19, 2009

All in one week

Now, all these things have happened in a little over a week. Also I have a request of ONE picture and I'm sure you'll figure out what that picture is when you get to it. This is Charlie's new dog Bruiser. He's a 5 year old Beagle that he adopted from a humane society. He's cute huh?
This is Debbie making the mints for Theresa's wedding.

So sorry Tecia ... Tecia and baby M 35 weeks PG

Theresa and Tecia making mints. I was not very good at it so I didn't help. Jenna did though and actually she was pretty good at it.
Jenna coloring Easter eggs ... even though it looks like she is actually coloring it with a crayon, we actually did have food coloring that we used that dyed the eggs. :)
Same thing with Nathan. They write secret messages in white crayon and then dye the egg to reveal the message.
Jenna and Nathan dying Easter eggs.
Easter morning sunrise out our living room window. It was cloudy in the morning but at this particular time, the sun peaked through the clouds. It was beautiful.
Jenna and aunt Barbara eating Easter dinner.
Jenna and Monte and Debbie's dog Lily hunting Easter eggs at the Richardsons' house. The eggs were hard to find.
See? Nathan had to climb a tree to find his eggs. Here he is with his Dad giving him a boost to find one of the eggs.
This is Nathan's dog's paw stuck in his kennel door. The bottom pad is stuck in one of the small squares. It was quite a dramatic day. My car battery was dead, Payton was at my house and was not feeling well, Jason was in Riverton working, the dog's paw was stuck, I had no way to get the kids from school and I had patients meeting me at the office after school. Thankfully Drew went to work with Jason that morning and had a bolt cutter in his truck ... lifesaver or should I saw pawsaver!! :) I'm glad that day is over at any rate. :)
The diaper cake that Debbie, Barbara, Jenna and I made for Tecia's baby shower on the 18th.
The baby shower that was put on for Tecia and Ben.
A close up of the decorations.
The cake that Barbara made for the shower.
One of Tecia's friends, Tecia and Debbie at the shower. I'm disappointed that this picture is so dark.
Tecia and Ben at the baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment