Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Exciting happenings at the Redman's...

Jenna finished her science fair project last week (or so). This is her right before her presentation in front of the judges.
Nathan has his lips sticking out ... this was last night at the singing concert.

This is half of the kids that were there. You can't really see Nathan.


I don't know what he was doing here but it is a good picture.



Payton and her uncle Jason. She's moving around so much (crawling) and now has TWO teeth!
And this is a rooster pheasant in my car. Today while I was driving I saw 3 rooster pheasants in the middle of the road all standing around something. As I got closer they scattered and I was able to see this guy. A car had hit him and kept going. He was still alive and was trying to walk. His whole left wing was ripped off and bone was showing. You can kind of see how the wing is gone. He had kind of flipped over and was frozen (by the blood he was losing) to the ground. He let me pick him up and put him in the car and he had no problems at all with being in my car. Anyway he got a ride up to the Game and Fish Office and from there I don't know what happened to him. He was gorgeous. I hate it when people hit something like this and then speed off. They could look in the rear view mirror and see it flopping around. Plus it was HUGE. As you can see it took up a good share of the front seat floor. Jerks.
So that has been our last couple of weeks. We've only got 2 more days of school and then we get 2 weeks off ... that could be good or bad, depending.





No comments:

Post a Comment